Please like my blog And share it to the world 

My Biography 
                       My life :-
  My name is Ali Raza I’m a Creative Graphic Designer and Video Editor In my childhood i lost my father and i lost my wealth  that day i became poor before that i took admission at a private school this is a small private school in that school i got injured that 17 november 2004 that day i remembered i lost my hand that day headmaster misguaid my mother she is a widow she was in a tension because i lost my hand and my ribs were broken we went in a Ao Hospital dr shah save my life with the help of god our all saving spent in a treatment and hospital Expenses i was 10 years now i took admission to another school in class 8 than the age of 12  i done my matric than i done my inter and want to clear my b.com than i done Graphic And web Designer Courses And become video editor now im 23 years old i live with my mother but im a job less pray for me inshallah god will help me

Comments