Truthness of EMS Dear World :-
                                                   My name sir ali raza hussain naqvi imran and asim raza insulted me and fired me imran cousin is a police officer im alone thats why police can not help me but i research it imran shah cousin involve in kidnnaped innocent girls in karachi i ve a prof of that im sick when i see my report im in cancer i dont have a much time but if you arrest imran cousin use 3ed degree on it its accepts what he was doing asim raza And imran Shah insulted to my self they have a office in nipa alamin tower 4rt floor room 402 they beat me they insulted me and sex hessaizament asim is really bad if im a police officer i ll arrest him and shut him office i ve a picture of them i ll uploads of my blog next part international platform i want help please help me this is a only truth when i was a child my father die in a car accident im a only child i want justice pakistani police ssu unit ssp unit you can arrest imran friend he is a Bad police officer asim trath me he aresst me in a false cass and you mom will die i try one day i ll become a police office but thats not truth after 2 months i will die

Comments