Truth Of The Day On a Office (EMS):-
                                   My name is Ali Raza Today My Boss Asim Raza Came to office And Said That Come to my Cabin I go there and Asim Raza said Accepted you have a Hard Drive i swear To god I don't Ve a Drive But Asim didn't Believe  He Said He Has A video Prof But Believe Me i never Stole Anything He Wanted To kick Out to the office thats why he create that story i want to install a software thats why i pick up drive I cry sir believe me im not a thief but he want to fired me and be lime me you stole ram and 2 drives HDD but what i say to him i said no he treated me tomorrow police will come to office and they beats you and than you tell the truth but i said ok if police beats me i swear to god i cased Ems Im a yateem my Father die when i was a child my mom raised me asim knew that thats why he blackmailed me he fired me soon ......you suggest me what will i do please give me a favour on 5 September Zahnab Call me And on 7 September When i was in A Expo Center Zainab Mothers Called me she Asked was my Daughter With you i said no than she create a seen in office i m afreaid asim play with me he gave me only 10000 rupees to my word i made 25 promotion videos on 31 Aguest He Hired Another boy named Suffiyan i cried that day and he said i cant not pay you a full salary now Asim or imran said on 2 /10/2018 they insulted me again and again samreen smiled on me i will cass against them

Comments