Truth Of My Life part 1 :-
                                                  My Name is Syed Ali Raza Hussain Naqvi today syed Asim Raza insulted to me when i reach home i cried whole Night And in Reality he don't have a any footage but he said i'm guilty and every body smiled i mean to say they are happy because asim insulted me me he said he will fired me i get tension if he fired me what will i do im cried day hours but god never help me i decided i never talk to asim imran samreen suffiyan or zainab ever its my words i never follow them orders inshallah 
                       im 22 years  old when i was a child my father died and we lost our wealth but my mom was a  govt teacher she raised me but as time pass i become weaker weaker day by day every single person insulted my self and i cried one day ill take my revenge inshallah
                       im b.com passed i'm a Creative Graphic designer & web Designer & Professional Video Editor but nobody give me a respect i don't know why people do that i'm alone i dont have a family nobody love me im very sick my body weaker day by day i ll die i don't have a much time pray for me  

Comments